One system, unlimited solutions
Laserfiche Avante is a cutting-edge solution that combines comprehensive content management functionality with business process management (BPM) tools to both manage and process information—turning it into an asset that enables efficiency and smart decision-making organization-wide.
Functionality, Meet Flexibility
Every organization has its own unique needs. Some are looking for a secure content repository, some need to access information through primary business applications such as geographic information system (GIS) or customer relationship management (CRM), and some want to enable repeatable processes such as case management, contract management, AP processing and more.
Laserfiche Avante is an agile enterprise content management (ECM) system that can be quickly and easily configured to meet any organization’s needs. In addition to industry-leading content management to help you store, retrieve and secure your information, Laserfiche Avante includes sophisticated workflow tools to automate content-centric business processes while enabling increased visibility into performance.
- Laserfiche Avante empowers your organization to operate more efficiently, effectively and profitably by:
- Managing all organizational content—both structured and unstructured—throughout its life cycle.
- Ensuring that information is an asset that is consistent, reliable, useful and available.
- Facilitating compliance with failsafe security and auditing features.
- Integrating seamlessly with the applications employees use every day.
- Streamlining operations by automating manual, repetitive processes.
Workflow = Efficiency
With powerful business process management tools, Laserfiche Avante integrates both structured and unstructured content into the flow of your business processes, so you enhance productivity, improve efficiency and minimize overhead.
- Increase productivity by automating manual repetitive tasks.
- Model, execute and manage business processes without writing code.
- Trigger workflows based on actions taken in third-party applications like customer relationship management (CRM), geographic information system (GIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and more.
- Learn more about Laserfiche Workflow